The Art of Social Media Marketing – Rule Number 1
I first heard of social media strategist Peg Fitzpatrick on Hubspot and I’ve been following her ever since! Her brilliant insights on social media are gold, and I simply must have her on my show! In this podcast, Peg gives us powerful tips on how to fully take advantage of social media for brand awareness and attracting loyal followers. Social media is still one of the most effective ways to market online, so tune in to learn all about how to utilize it to the fullest!
- With so many social media channels, which are the most effective to use?
- How is Snapchat used for marketing and should you really be in it?
- Why is it essential to have your own domain and not just rely on social media?
- In the battle of quantity vs. quality of followers, which is more valuable?
- How is social media different between small and big businesses?
In the end, Peg gives us essential tips on how start-ups can hit the ground running and get the gears turning in social media. If you’re lost in the world of fans and followers, this episode is great education! Tune in and supercharge your social media marketing today!